Do you want to remove all kinds of grimy substances from your engine? Then look no further than our extensive list of engine degreasers to keep your car in tip-top condition.
From Krud Kutter to Gunk EB1CA, we have a number of fantastic options to keep your engines squeaky clean and running for years to come. We have gone through a selection of the very best engine degreasers currently on the market in order to find out the perfect one for your engine.
So, let’s go through them, starting with the…
- 1 Top 7 Best Engine Degreaser In 2022 Reviews
- 1.1 1 Gunk EB1CA ‘Original Engine Brite’ Engine Degreaser – Best Degreaser for Older Engines
- 1.2 2 SuperClean Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Degreaser Spray – Most Powerful Engine Degreaser
- 1.3 3 Krud Kutter KK32 Original Concentrated Cleaner/Degreaser – Most Versatile Engine Degreaser
- 1.4 4 Spray Nine 22732 Grez-Off Heavy Duty Degreaser – Best Engine Degreaser Spray
- 1.5 5 Citrus Magic Heavy Duty Degreaser – Best Smelling Engine Degreaser
- 1.6 6 Meguiar’s D10801 Super Degreaser – Strongest Engine Degreaser
- 1.7 7 Oil Eater AOD1G35437 Original 1 Gallon Degreaser – Best Dilutable Engine Degreaser
- 2 Best Engine Degreaser Buying Guide
- 3 Are you looking for more great products to keep your car in perfect condition?
- 4 So, what is the Best Engine Degreaser
Top 7 Best Engine Degreaser In 2022 Reviews
1 Gunk EB1CA ‘Original Engine Brite’ Engine Degreaser – Best Degreaser for Older Engines
Considered a best seller on many websites, the Gunk EB1CA ‘Original Engine Brite’ Engine Degreaser comes in 12 and 15 oz. cases. It is a very reliable degreaser that’s been on the market for close to a decade, satisfying car owners ever since.
Unlike a number of its competitors, Gunk provides a range of cleaners that are exclusively produced for use with car engines. The Original Engine Brite has been created with the company’s highly effective formula for use with older engines.
- Very popular ‘Best Selling’ formula.
- Specifically designed for car engines.
- Weighing only 1 pound, its compact size makes it portable.
- No big container sizes for those looking to undergo a large degreasing operation.
2 SuperClean Multi-Surface All Purpose Cleaner Degreaser Spray – Most Powerful Engine Degreaser
As the name suggests, the SuperClean Degreaser Spray is a master at what it does, clean grease. Eliminating grease and its by-products as soon as the product comes into contact with the surface, this industrial strength cleaner is in the running for the most powerful on the market.
In fact, the strength of the cleaner may actually be too much for your needs. In that case, the formula can be diluted to any level you require.
- Incredibly effective formula.
- Biodegradable and scent-free.
- Not primarily meant for use with car engines.
3 Krud Kutter KK32 Original Concentrated Cleaner/Degreaser – Most Versatile Engine Degreaser
The Krud Kutter is a versatile degreaser that has been designed for all kinds of spills and accidents. Krud Kutter is a well-known company in the degreaser market and is mainly used for removing stains from appliances such as ladders or tiles.
- Well-known and effective.
- Not be strong enough to deal with the grime present in car engines.
4 Spray Nine 22732 Grez-Off Heavy Duty Degreaser – Best Engine Degreaser Spray
Ranging from 32 oz. spray bottles to 55 gallon containers, Spray Nine’s Degreaser is a seriously strong brand for heavy-duty cleaning. However, you can still spray without the worry of toxic chemicals. This is because the degreaser creates no harmful fumes or disgusting smells.
Glowing praise is consistently given from users of the product, stating that Spray Nine immediately lifts grease off dirty surfaces in an efficient manner.
- Strong, effective formula for heavy-duty cleaning.
- No harmful fumes or smells.
- A large number of container size options from 32 oz. to 55 gallons.
5 Citrus Magic Heavy Duty Degreaser – Best Smelling Engine Degreaser
Using citrus solvents, Citrus Magic lets for a nice citrus smell when used, as opposed to the usual nasty odors that occur when spraying other degreasers.
The chemicals used within the product are non-toxic, and it contains no phosphates. This results in a highly effective organic concoction that gets the job done.
- Has a nice organic scent.
- Non-toxic with no phosphates.
- A little lacking in the strength department.
6 Meguiar’s D10801 Super Degreaser – Strongest Engine Degreaser
As the name suggests, the super degreaser is a large scale cleaner. It comes in a 3.3 pound, 1 gallon container with an impressive fast-acting chemical mixture that will assuredly clean whatever you need.
As with a number of the company’s other products, a nice herbal mixture gives the degreaser a pleasant smell while in use. There are also special ingredients within the compound that ensure a stainless removal process. Therefore, there will be no white stains after the work has been done.
- Extremely strong formula allows for the removal of 99% of stains.
- A one gallon container may not be practical for some.
7 Oil Eater AOD1G35437 Original 1 Gallon Degreaser – Best Dilutable Engine Degreaser
Guaranteed to remove nearly every kind of stain, Oil Eater is a concentrated heavy-duty degreaser. It comes in a whopping 8.5 pound container with 1 gallon worth of liquid. But don’t worry; the product contains USDA approved chemicals for use with non-food materials and a dilution chart in case you need to adjust the intensity of the cleaner.
- An extremely strong degreaser that gets the job done.
- Can be diluted to whatever strength is needed.
- Only comes in a 1 gallon container.
Best Engine Degreaser Buying Guide
Non-toxic ingredients are essential when looking for the best car engine degreaser. You may be using these products often; therefore, it is essential that they are not harmful to humans. Luckily, most degreasers and heavy-duty cleaners are completely safe to use or provide warnings that they contain harmful chemicals.
Regarding car engines, degreasers do not have to be concentrated in order to effectively complete the job. In many cases, a diluted formula or even some of the weaker products will do an equally good job. Of course, this will depend on how serious the stains are.
Are you looking for more great products to keep your car in perfect condition?
Then check out our in-depth reviews of the Best Oil Filters For Cars, the Best Oil Drain Pans, the Best Dashboard Cleaners For Cars, the Best Carburetor Cleaners, the Best Tire Pressure Gauges, or the Best Catalytic Converter Cleaners you can buy in 2022.
And you might also be interested in our reviews of the Best Car Vacuum Cleaner, the Best Car Battery Charger, the Best Car Wax for Black Cars, the Best Car Upholstery Cleaners, and the Best Rust Prevention products currently on the market.
So, what is the Best Engine Degreaser
Well, we’ve come to the end of our review and, in our opinion, the…
Citrus Magic Heavy Duty Degreaser
…is the best degreaser for engines currently on the market. The mix of organic ingredients in a formula made with the utmost care is perfect for your car engine.
You can use the concentrate without the worry of toxic chemicals and watch as the stains disappear. It stands above and beyond the others in terms of quality and efficiency in the messy job of removing grease and stains.
Happy engine maintenance.